Delta Partners With Lyft in Rewards Program
Delta has partnered with rideshare service Lyft in a collaboration that will allow travelers to rack up miles with every Lyft ride.
Delta Air Lines has partnered with Lyft. (Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ Delta Air Lines)
Delta has partnered with rideshare service Lyft in a collaboration that will allow travelers to rack up miles with every Lyft ride. It's the latest airline partnership which factors in the entire travel experience both in the air and on the ground.
SkyMiles members can now earn miles for every Lyft ride: one mile for every dollar spent, along with bonus miles for rides to and from the airport for a limited time.
The collaboration is the latest for Lyft. Last year, the rideshare service partnered with Southwest Airlines in a similar program that offered first-time Lyft customers and the airline's Rapid Rewards Members a one-time reward of 1,100 points for their first ride in select markets.
The program ended at the end of the year.
Likewise, Uber has similar partnerships with American Airlines, IGH Rewards Club, Hilton and Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
It's not just rideshare programs that are extending their reach with airline partnerships.
Last year, Airbnb partnered with Australian carrier Qantas, allowing frequent fliers and loyalty members to earn points for every Airbnb accommodation booked.
Recommended For You
- This Is What Rithvik Dhanjani Has To Say On His Marriage Plans With Longtime Girlfriend Asha Negi
- Bipasha Basu Is Irritated By Pregnancy Rumours , Tweets Angry Response
- Virat Kohli Loses Cool When Asked Tough Questions About Series Loss
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]