DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two of My Very Special Friends Are Walking The Ramp, Reveals Malini Ramani
Photo via Instagram/Malini Ramani
New Delhi: The ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer has been a revelation of its own kind. The third day of FDCI's 5-day fashion extravaganza began with Huemn, Ilk and Ragini Ahuja and Ashima Leena's spectacular collections.
Another designer to present her collection tonight is Malini Ramani. The designer, who is making her debut in menswear, revealed to News18.com, that two of her very special friends are walking the ramp tonight. Her collection, as she said, comprises of very casual, loungy ensembles which can be worn in the day and night. "Wear it in the morning and accessorize and it goes into the evening", adds the designer.
When asked about her menswear collection, she said, "I've been planning to launch this menswear collection since a long time. I'm finally finally doing it tonight".
She even revealed that two of her very close friends are walking the ramp tonight. When asked who, she promptly replied, "Surprise! You've to come and watch the show".
Who will walk the ramp for her is yet to be seen but she has sure got our curiosities piqued.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances