Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 to be Held in Paris
Image courtesy: REUTERS/Lucas Jackson/File Photo
It's official. For the first time, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is alighting in Paris.
After rumors swirled last month, organizers confirmed in a video announcement that a parade of Victoria's Secret Angels will descend on the City of Light for the first time.
The show's traditional home is New York, but it also relocated to London in 2014, and Cannes back in 2000.
Set to sashay down the Parisian catwalk in their bedazzled skivvies, winged and bejeweled undergarments are veteran VS models Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Aldridge, as well as Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on December 5, 2016, on CBS at 10pm EST.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi