Vishnu Raj Crowned Mr India World 2016
Mumbai: Vishnu Raj Menon has been crowned as the winner of Mr India World 2016 pageant.
Menon, who hails from Bengaluru was announced as Peter England Mr India World 2016 by Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, in a star-studded ceremony here last night.
"This competition is not just about looks. It shows a lot of character. These people, while doing their jobs, took out time and disciplined themselves to reach this far. I think that is commendable. I feel, if they can achieve this, they can achieve whatever they want in life," Hrithik told reporters here at the event last night.
"Last year we had, Mr India win the title of Mr World so we all are hoping it is a repeat this year," he said.
The Bang Bang actor felt inspired and humbled looking at the participants.
"I wish them lots of love from my heart and more power to them. I know your family must be feeling proud, love to them," he added.
Viren Barman from Delhi was announced as the first runner up and Altamash Faraz from Delhi was announced as the second runner-up at the finale of the pageant.
Altogether 16 contestants from all over the country had to go through various grooming sessions that were mentored by Prasad Bidapa (Fashion Director), Amit Khanna (Ace Photographer) and Abbas Ali (Celebrity Fitness Coach) along with other eminent panelists from the fashion and film industry before the event.
The wardrobe of all the participants was styled by Peter England and celebrity fashion designer Nivedita Saboo.
Those who attended the event included Kirti Kulhari, Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonnerjee, Sana Khan, Madhurimma Tuli, Sharad Kelkar, Freddy Daruwalla, Ankita Shorey, Adah Sharma and others.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet