Watch: This Is What High Functioning Anxiety Actually Feels Like
This image is for representation purpose only. (Image courtesy: Getty Images)
An anxious person knows how to hide his consternation with a well practiced calm look. Nothing really comes up on the surface, apart from a few massive break downs, then and now.
You might think they're always at peace but you would never understand how their thoughts are continuously churning. For every decision they make, there's a battle raging in their minds.
In a video by the Mighty, a young woman describes what's it really like to live with a condition characterised by persistent restlessness, pessimist thoughts and even physical pain sometimes.
There are so many people who're living with this condition and this video sums exactly what it really feels like.
Recommended For You
- Bangladesh Cricketer Arrested For Leaking Photos of Girlfriend
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More