DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: This Is What High Functioning Anxiety Actually Feels Like
This image is for representation purpose only. (Image courtesy: Getty Images)
An anxious person knows how to hide his consternation with a well practiced calm look. Nothing really comes up on the surface, apart from a few massive break downs, then and now.
You might think they're always at peace but you would never understand how their thoughts are continuously churning. For every decision they make, there's a battle raging in their minds.
In a video by the Mighty, a young woman describes what's it really like to live with a condition characterised by persistent restlessness, pessimist thoughts and even physical pain sometimes.
There are so many people who're living with this condition and this video sums exactly what it really feels like.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Champions Trophy: BCCI Raises Concerns After Manchester Attack