Watch: This Is What High Functioning Anxiety Actually Feels Like
This image is for representation purpose only. (Image courtesy: Getty Images)
An anxious person knows how to hide his consternation with a well practiced calm look. Nothing really comes up on the surface, apart from a few massive break downs, then and now.
You might think they're always at peace but you would never understand how their thoughts are continuously churning. For every decision they make, there's a battle raging in their minds.
In a video by the Mighty, a young woman describes what's it really like to live with a condition characterised by persistent restlessness, pessimist thoughts and even physical pain sometimes.
There are so many people who're living with this condition and this video sums exactly what it really feels like.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It