We're Human Beings, It's Okay If We Have Bad Hair Days: Athiya Shetty
A file photo of Athiya Shetty.
New Delhi: Celebrities are always under scrutiny for their fashion sense, but Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty says it is not important for an actor to look good always.
Asked if looking good always is important for actors, Athiya said: "No. We are human beings, and it's okay if we have a bad hair day or bad day in general. I think people should know that it takes a lot of effort to look the way we do in front of the camera, and it is not hunky-dory always."
Athiya, who was here earlier this month for the Amazon India Fashion Week, feels that actors do get judged a lot on the basis of fashion.
"But it depends on how seriously you take it. If you are (in) something that you are comfortable in, and you like it, then that's all that matters. It's how you carry your clothes and how comfortable you are in your skin," she said.
The actress, who ventured into Bollywood in 2015 with superstar Salman Khan's production Hero, is currently busy shooting for her next film titled Mubarakan.
The film is slated to release in July, next year and also stars Anil Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, and Ileana D'Cruz.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly