Why Does David Beckham Steal Victoria's Beauty Products?
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says her husband and former football star David Beckham steals her beauty products.
A file photo of Victoria, David.
London: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says her husband and former football star David Beckham steals her beauty products.
The 42-year-old fashion designer, who has children Brooklyn, 17, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 11, and five-year-old Harper with her husband, shared David's secret to always looking good, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"David does steal my beauty products! It doesn't annoy me, he looks so beautiful, that no, it doesn't annoy me," Victoria said on a TV show.
The former Spice Girl had earlier said that she would not have been able to do her job without the support of her husband.
"David is so great. I couldn't do any of this without him. He is very supportive and it means I can come away and work and know he is being the best dad looking after the kids. We work very well together, because David travels a lot and when he travels I am at home. There is always some one there with the children," she said.
Recommended For You
- Lack of Support and Deplorable Condition of the Sport Forces Para-Table Tennis Player to Quit
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- Now, Kevin Spacey Accused of Being a Racist
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods