Why Vacation Abroad When We Have Manali: Akshay Kumar Advocates Domestic Tourism
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar, who is besotted with the beauty of Manali in Himachal Pradesh, wonders why Indians opt to vacation abroad.
Akshay is having a fun time shooting the last schedule for Jolly LLB 2, a sequel to the 2013 popular courtroom comedy drama
"Why vacation abroad when we have our very own beautiful Manali! Hear all about it from these lovely ladies. India Tripping," Akshay tweeted on Sunday.
Along with the post, the actor also shared over one-minute long video in which Akshay is talking to women from the vicinity.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) October 8, 2016
In the clip, Akshay can be heard asking them about the must-visit places of the region, and ends with the women as well the Bollywood star giving out a message - come to Manali for a fun time.
In Jolly LLB 2, Akshay will be seen playing the role of a lawyer in the sequel, which also stars actress Huma Qureshi. The film is slated to release on February 10 next year, and Akshay has reportedly wrapped up the film's shoot in 30 days.
The original 2013 film, directed by Subhash Kapoor, told the story of Jolly, a struggling lawyer, who comes across a hit-and-run case and decides to fight for the victims.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Adventure AwaitsDuckTales Reboot: Disney XD Confirms Return of Classic Series
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable