World AIDS Day 2016: 15 Creative Representations Of Condoms You May Not Have Seen Before
The World AIDS Day marks an important day in the lives of India's HIV-Positive community. As much as people are happy about thousands of infected people receiving anti-retroviral treatment (ART), there's more to worry regarding government's moves to tackle the life-threatening disease.
Considering the fact that India happens to be the home to the third-largest number of HIV cases worldwide, it's important to initiate a dialogue about sex and the use of condoms. We might boast about being a modern society, but we're still hesitant to strike a 'condom conversation' and it's time we change that. If you're single, have a sexually active life and indulge in non-exclusive intimate relationships, the onus lies on you to take care of your health. If you feel you and your partner are taking it next level, there should be absolutely no problem in asking for a protection - that means using a condom and ofcourse, using it right.
As an initiative to get people talking about HIV/AIDS, we bring you some creatives based on the theme 'Condoms are beautiful' - that'll help you get out of your bubble and make you a little comfortable to actually talk about it.
Recommended For You
- CLUB WORLD CUPFIFA Club World Cup: Real Madrid Eye Record 21st International Title in Japan
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size