Zayn Malik Named GQ's Best Dressed 2017
Image source: YouTube
Los Angeles Singer Zayn Malik has been crowned GQ's Best Dressed 2017 in the publication's first-ever Reader's play-offs, which saw him win with 59 per cent of the vote.
The 23-year-old singer-songwriter has beaten Night Manager actor Tom Hiddleston to the post and has taken the title in the publication's first-ever Reader's Play-offs, which saw him gain an impressive 59 per cent of the vote according to GQ Online.
However, this is not the first time the "Pillowtalk" has received the accolade as he was recognised for his incredible sense of style in 2013, which makes him the only male to receive the honour twice.
Meanwhile, Malik, who has recently joined forces with Donatella Versace on a new collection for Versus Versace called Zayn x Versace, believes he has "individual style" ever since he was a child, because he used to customise his school uniform.
"I've always had a bit of an individual style, even when I was a kid -- for real. I hated school uniforms, and all the rules, having to wear a tie and shit.
"But when I sussed out that there were no rules regarding how we wore our school blazers, I would walk around the place with one arm in a sleeve, the other out, with my jacket dangling over a shoulder," he had said.
Recommended For You
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story