A Documentary to Be Made on Jolie-Pitt's Relationship
Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
A file photo.
Los Angeles: Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
One of the main focuses of the 52-year-old filmmaker's documentary will be that the two had been estranged for more than a year before they announced their divorce in September 2016, reported The Wrap.
Halperin has confirmed that the report that he is working on the documentary, is accurate. The Canadian investigative journalist and filmmaker has
He also directed and produced a documentary about Jackson in 2010 titled Gone Too Soon.
Recommended For You
- Mooney Stars as Australia Crush England to Retain Women's Ashes
- Protests Against Padmavati Rage at Chittorgarh Fort, Shots Fired in Air
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer