A Documentary to Be Made on Jolie-Pitt's Relationship
Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
A file photo.
Los Angeles: Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
One of the main focuses of the 52-year-old filmmaker's documentary will be that the two had been estranged for more than a year before they announced their divorce in September 2016, reported The Wrap.
Halperin has confirmed that the report that he is working on the documentary, is accurate. The Canadian investigative journalist and filmmaker has
He also directed and produced a documentary about Jackson in 2010 titled Gone Too Soon.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift Official Bookings Open for Rs 11,000
- Kohli Second Indian Batsman to Reach 900 Points in ICC Rankings
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person