A huge achievement: ‘Baahubali’ producer Shobu Yarlagadda on bagging National Award
‘Baahubali’ producer Shobu Yarlagadda said it is a huge achievement that the movie is the first Telugu film to bag the Best Feature Film at the 63rd National Film Awards.
Chennai: ‘Baahubali’ producer Shobu Yarlagadda said it is a huge achievement that the movie is the first Telugu film to bag the Best Feature Film at the 63rd National Film Awards.
‘Winning the 63rd National Award for Best Film is a huge achievement. Being the first Telugu Film to do so makes it all the more special (sic),’ Yarlagadda posted on his Twitter page on Monday.
Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, the film is about the battle for a kingdom between two warring brothers.
The film also won the National Award for best visual effects (VFX), and a happy Yarlagadda congratulated the film's VFX supervisor Srinivas Mohan for the accolade.
Starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty, ‘Baahubali’ raked in over Rs.600 crore via its release in theatres.
Rajamouli is currently filming the second instalment in the ‘Baahubali’ franchise.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Renault Kwid Crosses 1.3 Lakh Sales Mark in India
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Coldplay- Chainsmokers Collaboration is Here and We Expected Something Just Like This
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel