Aamir Has Given New Aspect to Mainstream Cinema: Karan Johar
Karan Johar says that superstar Aamir Khan is a game changer and has given a new aspect to the mainstream cinema by choosing unique subjects for his films.
A file photo of Karan Johar.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar says that superstar Aamir Khan is a game changer and has given a new aspect to the mainstream cinema by choosing unique subjects for his films.
Speaking at the success party of Dangal on Saturday night, Karan said: "The kind of subjects he (Aamir Khan) chooses, whether it is Taare Zaamen Par, Rang De Basanti, Lagaan, Dil Chahta Hai or Dangal, he has given a new aspect to the mainstream cinema.
"Because of this, today there are so many different movies like Pink, Neerja and Kapoor & Sons being made."
The honcho of Dharma Production said the 51-year-old actor is the most intelligent artist of India.
"I don't give a tag to anyone. The only thing I can say about him that he is the most outstanding producer and actor in the Indian film industry."
"Dangal is a complete Hindustani film...The way the film has been presented is outstanding and has emotionally touched everyone's heart. I don't think there has been a better film in the last decade than Dangal," said Karan.
Apart from Johar, the success party was also attended by Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Roy Kapur, Vidya Balan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Randeep Hooda, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Ramesh Taurani, Tusshar Kapoor, Kunal Roy Kapur, Imran Khan, Yami Gautam, Randhir Kapoor, Sunny Leone, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Boman Irani, Rekha, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor, AAnupam Kher, Prety Zinta and many more.
Recommended For You
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Kedarnath Stalled: Sara Ali Khan Will Now Make Debut With Ranveer In This Movie?
- Sonam Kapoor's Cousin Mohit Marwah to Tie The Knot With Girlfriend Anita Motiwala; Family Reaches UAE
- Israeli Scientists Complete Mock Mars Mission in Negev Desert
- The Legend of Burnt Wine a.k.a Brandy Came From the Blandest of French Grapes