Aamir Khan, Kapil Dev to Get Dinanath Mangeshkar Award
A file photo of Aamir Khan.
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan and cricket icon Kapil Dev will receive the 75th Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Awards, at a ceremony here on April 24.Khan will be honoured with the Vishesh Puraskar for Best Film Dangal, while Dev for his outstanding contribution to Indian Cricket.
Apart from the duo, other awardees include legendary actress Vyjayanthimala Bali, who will be honoured with Master Dinanath Vishesh Puraskar for her achievements in Hindi cinema.
Mohan Wagh Award for best drama will be awarded to Sunil Barve for Amar Photo Studio Subak Sanstha. "Various awards will be given to personalities who have contributed extraordinarily in the field of social service, literature, drama and music etc," Avinash Prabhavalkar of Hridayesh Arts said in a statement.
Other awardees include Kishore Deshpande, who will be presented with Anadmayee Puraskar for his work in social service, Vishwanath Karad, founder, Vishwashanti Kendra will be presented with Samarpit Jeevan Puraskar, Vijaya Rajadhyaksha will be conferred with Vagvilasini Puraskar for her work in literature, Kaushiki Chakraborty for her work in the field of music.
The event will be organised by Master Dinanath Smruti Pratishthan and Hridayesh Arts.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage