Aamir Khan Promotes Dangal in China Ahead of Its Release
Aamir Khan poses on the red carpet of Beijing International Film Festival. Image via Getty
Beijing: Basking in the success of his movies 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3 and PK in China, a rare feat for an Indian film actor, superstar Aamir Khan is now promoting his recent outing Dangal.
While his 3 Idiots was a big hit, especially among students and parents, PK too became a big winner grossing 100 million Yuan (USD 16.70 million approx). It was a bit surprise for Aamir, who told the media here that none of his films were a success in China, until the release of his first collaboration with Rajkumar Hirani.He said, "Films featuring top artists from both the countries could bring the two nations close."
A large number of Aamir's fans turned up to watch the preview of the Chinese version of Dangal here. The Nitish Tiwari-directed movie will release in China
Recommended For You
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Turning Point - Woakes Drops Warner
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her