Aamir Khan Promotes Dangal in China Ahead of Its Release
A large number of Aamir's fans turned up to watch the preview of the Chinese version of Dangal in Beijing.
Aamir Khan poses on the red carpet of Beijing International Film Festival. Image via Getty
Beijing: Basking in the success of his movies 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3 and PK in China, a rare feat for an Indian film actor, superstar Aamir Khan is now promoting his recent outing Dangal.
While his 3 Idiots was a big hit, especially among students and parents, PK too became a big winner grossing 100 million Yuan (USD 16.70 million approx). It was a bit surprise for Aamir, who told the media here that none of his films were a success in China, until the release of his first collaboration with Rajkumar Hirani.He said, "Films featuring top artists from both the countries could bring the two nations close."
A large number of Aamir's fans turned up to watch the preview of the Chinese version of Dangal here. The Nitish Tiwari-directed movie will release in China
Recommended For You
- Lakshya Sen, Teenage Badminton Sensation, Wins Bulgaria Open
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day