DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Abhishek Bachchan Gets Emotional on his 10th Wedding Anniversary With Aishwarya Rai
Image: Reuters Pictures
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan completed a decade of marriage with actress Aishwarya Rai on April 20. The two, who're regarded as Bollywood's most loved couple - both onscreen and offscreen - got married in 2007 and are now parents to a little girl Aaradhya.
An elated Abhishek took to Twitter last night and thanked his fans and friends for all their wishes.
"And just like that.... It's been 10 years! Thank you all for the wishes for Aishwarya and I. Lots of Love," he wrote.
And just like that.... It's been 10 years! Thank you all for the wishes for Aishwarya and I. Lots of love.
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) April 20, 2017
Even though Aishwarya is not active on social media, junior Bachchan has time and again posted heartwarming pictures of the family.
The two have worked together in eight films including Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Dhoom 2, Guru and Raavan among others.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances