Abhishek Bachchan Gets Emotional on his 10th Wedding Anniversary With Aishwarya Rai
Image: Reuters Pictures
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan completed a decade of marriage with actress Aishwarya Rai on April 20. The two, who're regarded as Bollywood's most loved couple - both onscreen and offscreen - got married in 2007 and are now parents to a little girl Aaradhya.
An elated Abhishek took to Twitter last night and thanked his fans and friends for all their wishes.
"And just like that.... It's been 10 years! Thank you all for the wishes for Aishwarya and I. Lots of Love," he wrote.
And just like that.... It's been 10 years! Thank you all for the wishes for Aishwarya and I. Lots of love.
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) April 20, 2017
Even though Aishwarya is not active on social media, junior Bachchan has time and again posted heartwarming pictures of the family.
The two have worked together in eight films including Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Dhoom 2, Guru and Raavan among others.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer