AbRam Walks in During SRK's Live Chat and Gives Internet Its Most Adorable Moment
SRK is giving us major dad-goals!
Image: Yogen Shah
Shah Rukh Khan has always been open about his love for his youngest child AbRam. The little Khan has accompnied his superstar father everywhere, from film sets to award functions and now even a live interview. The actors and producer of popular youtube channel TVF recently interviewed SRK at his residence and little AbRam barged in between the live chat.
While AbRam's innocent voice and little chat with his father is adorable, the way SRK talks to him, is equally cute. The little charmer, unaware of the cameras, talks to his father about his injured thumb and SRK pretends to fix it. He then asks him to stand near the door as they are leaving and AbRam replies in his cute fumbling voice, "I'm ready."
This video is adorable to the core and the father-son duo makes you fall in love with their innocent, playful talks indeed.
Recommended For You
- Ganguly Sides With Kohli, Says India Need Preparation Time for SA Tour
- SAI to be Renamed, 'Authority' Has No Place in Sports: Rathore
- Coco Movie Review: The Pixar Film Provides Audience With an Immersive Showcase of Mexican Culture
- Jeep Recalls 1200 Compass SUV's in India Over Faulty Airbags
- Padmavati Row: Alia Bhatt Blames Govt Inaction For Deadly Turn of Events