Actor Vinod Khanna Hospitalised; Son Rahul Says He Will Be Discharged Soon
Veteran actor Vinod Khanna has been admitted to HN Reliance Foundation and Research Centre in Girgaon, Mumbai on Friday. The actor’s health is said to be improving now.
A file photo of the veteran actor.
Veteran actor Vinod Khanna has been admitted to HN Reliance Foundation and Research Centre in Girgaon, Mumbai on Friday. The actor’s health is said to be improving now. Initially, his family was not ready to give out any details as to why he was taken to the hospital but late on Tuesday night, the actor’s son, Rahul Khanna, issued a statement on the family’s behalf.
“Dad was hospitalised on Friday for severe dehydration. The situation was quickly brought under control, he’s doing much better and the doctors are looking to discharge him soon. Our family is most grateful for the extraordinary care he’s been receiving at the hospital and we are touched by all the good wishes pouring in.” the statement read.
Meanwhile, an official at the hospital told Indian Express that the actor was admitted to the hospital on Sunday, 2 April and not 31st March. “The patient’s family members have asked us not to reveal more details, but there is definitely an improvement in Vinod Khannaji’s health,” the official said.
The actor’s other family members have chose to maintain silence over his health. More details are awaited.
Vinod Khanna was last seen in Shah Rukh Khan’s Dilwale in 2015. The actor is soon going to be seen in Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi which stars Hema Malini opposite him.
Recommended For You
- Alexis Sanchez at Manchester United is Jose Mourinho’s Knight in Shining Armour
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Exclusive Interview: Star India Aiming to Unlock IPL's Hidden Potential By Increasing Fan Base
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics