Actors Bobby Simhaa, Reshmi Menon Tie the Knot
A photo of the couple during their wedding ceremony.
Chennai: National Award-winning actor Bobby Simhaa and actress Reshmi Menon entered into wedlock in Tirupathi on Friday.
According to a source close to the couple, the wedding was attended by the families of the bride and groom, besides some close friends.
"Besides the families of Bobby and Reshmi, filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj and producer Elred Kumar were present at the wedding," the source told IANS.
The couple, who fell in love on the sets of last year Tamil film 'Urumeen', will have their wedding reception here on Sunday.
Bobby made his acting debut with 2012 Tamil film 'Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi', won the National Award for his performance in the critically acclaimed 2014 film 'Jigarthanda'.
Reshmi has starred in Tamil films such as 'Burma', 'Maya' and 'Kirumi'.
Recommended For You
- Sane DecisionTrisha's Mother Seeks Police Protection for Daughter
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- online dangalAamir Khan Speaks For Zaira Wasim, Urges People to 'Leave Her Alone'