Actors Bobby Simhaa, Reshmi Menon Tie the Knot
A photo of the couple during their wedding ceremony.
Chennai: National Award-winning actor Bobby Simhaa and actress Reshmi Menon entered into wedlock in Tirupathi on Friday.
According to a source close to the couple, the wedding was attended by the families of the bride and groom, besides some close friends.
"Besides the families of Bobby and Reshmi, filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj and producer Elred Kumar were present at the wedding," the source told IANS.
The couple, who fell in love on the sets of last year Tamil film 'Urumeen', will have their wedding reception here on Sunday.
Bobby made his acting debut with 2012 Tamil film 'Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi', won the National Award for his performance in the critically acclaimed 2014 film 'Jigarthanda'.
Reshmi has starred in Tamil films such as 'Burma', 'Maya' and 'Kirumi'.
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users