Actress Kritika Chaudhary Found Dead in Mumbai Apartment; Murder Suspected
Actress Kritika Choudhary, 30, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her residence in suburban Andheri on Monday, police said.
Image Courtesy: Kritika's official FB page.
Mumbai: Actress Kritika Choudhary, 30, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her residence in suburban Andheri on Monday, police said.
Police suspect it to be a case of murder, an investigating official said.
The incident came to light at around 3:45 pm when Ms Choudhary's neighbours complained of foul smell emanating from her flat and informed police.
Ms Choudhary was a resident of Bhairavnath Society in Char Bungalow area in Andheri West.
After getting the information, Amboli police rushed to the spot and broke open the door which was locked from outside for the last three-four days, an official said.
After entering her flat, police found a decomposed body of a woman, who was later identified as Ms Choudhary, he said.
Initially, Amboli police registered an Accidental Death Report (ADR), the official said, adding that it came to fore during the investigation that Ms Choudhary was murdered by unidentified person(s).
Image Courtesy: Kritika Choudhary's official FB page
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Hasan Ali Breaks Waqar Younis' Record in Third Sri Lanka ODI
- Harvey Weinstein Resigns From Weinstein Company Board
- Diwali 2017: Sara, Sonam, Alia Look Chic In Traditional Attires At Ekta Kapoor's Bash