Actress Kritika Chaudhary Found Dead in Mumbai Apartment; Murder Suspected
Image Courtesy: Kritika's official FB page.
Mumbai: Actress Kritika Choudhary, 30, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her residence in suburban Andheri on Monday, police said.
Police suspect it to be a case of murder, an investigating official said.
The incident came to light at around 3:45 pm when Ms Choudhary's neighbours complained of foul smell emanating from her flat and informed police.
Ms Choudhary was a resident of Bhairavnath Society in Char Bungalow area in Andheri West.
After getting the information, Amboli police rushed to the spot and broke open the door which was locked from outside for the last three-four days, an official said.
After entering her flat, police found a decomposed body of a woman, who was later identified as Ms Choudhary, he said.
Initially, Amboli police registered an Accidental Death Report (ADR), the official said, adding that it came to fore during the investigation that Ms Choudhary was murdered by unidentified person(s).
Image Courtesy: Kritika Choudhary's official FB page
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer