Aditya Chopra Is Humble: Vaani Kapoor
Photo by Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Actress Vaani Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of her second film Befikre, has praised its director Aditya Chopra saying that he is a humble man.
Asked how was it working with Chopra, Vaani told IANS over phone from Mumbai: "He is such a humble man. You can never feel intimidated by him because he makes sure that he is approachable and friendly."
"Before he announced (about Befikre), he broke the news I am doing this movie...He was taking my workshops. I didn't know for what movie and who is directing it...He made me feel very comfortable when we were doing workshops also," she said.
The 28-year-old actress says by the time she reached the film's set, she "did become a lot comfortable".
"For me, I could be myself (in front of Chopra). I could goof up and make mistakes and not feel judged...That fear had gone," she said.
Talking about her Befikre journey, Vaani said: "It was amazing. I felt like it was the best thing that had happened to me...Not only because it is an Aditya Chopra movie or it has Ranveer Singh or I had such a fabulous team, but also for the character I got to play."
The Shuddh Desi Romance actress says she has something to treasure for life.
Shot widely in Paris, Befikre is a fresh interpretation of love as viewed in the 21st century. The film is slated to release on December 9.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- IMPORTED TALENTSouth Africa Born Cricketers Who Have Done Well for England