After Baywatch, Priyanka Chopra to be Seen in Project Runway
A file photo of Priyanka Chopra.
Mumbai: Indian actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen in the season 15 of American TV series Project Runway.
Priyanka will reportedly join the series as one of the few guest judges on the show, which focuses on budding designers who are given an opportunity to create a collection for New York Fashion Week.
The Mary Kom actress took to Instagram, where she shared a photograph of herself along with the show's host and supermodel Heidi Klum as well as its judges Nina Garcia, Zac Posen and Georgina Chapman.
"Namaste!! On Project Runway. Coming soon. 'Project Runway' Season 15, September 15th! Nina Garcia, Zac Posen, Heidi Klum, Georgina Chapman," Priyanka captioned the image.
This is the second time that the 34-year-old Bollywood actress will be seen in an international TV show. Priyanka has gained international recognition through her stint in the American drama series "Quantico".
The star will also be seen in the Hollywood film Baywatch, where she will portray a negative character named Victoria Leeds. She will share screen space with Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron in the film.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet