After Fatima, Katrina Kaif Joins Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan For Thugs of Hindostan
Aamir Khan made the big announcement on Twitter.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif is the latest addition to Thugs of Hindostan, which features her Dhoom: 3 co-star Aamir Khan, apart from megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Fatima Sana Shaikh.
The Yash Raj Films production will be helmed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, who directed Katrina and Aamir for Dhoom: 3.
"Yash Raj Films' star-studded mega project 'Thugs of Hindostan' has its final ‘thug' onboard. Katrina Kaif joins the other 'thugs' Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Fatima Sana Shaikh in this larger than life, grand cinematic experience," read a statement issued by the banner.
Finally we have our last thug..... Katrina ! Welcome aboard Kat :-)
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) May 11, 2017
Thugs of Hindostan will go on floors on June 1 and will release during Diwali 2018.
Recommended For You
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Santosh Trophy: Once the Crown Jewel of Indian Football, Tournament in Dire Need of Support
- Priyanka Chopra Has An Adorable Message For Malayalam Actress Bhavana On Her Wedding
- Australian Open: World Number One Simona Halep Storms into Final Eight
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018