Aishwarya Rajesh Gears Up For Malayalam Debut
National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll.
Chennai: National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll. After bagging a leading role with Arjun Rampal in ‘Daddy’ earlier this year, the actress is now all set to make her Malayalam debut opposite actor Nivin Pauly.
"I've always wanted to work in the Malayalam industry. Though I got a few offers in the past, I couldn't take them up due to other commitments. Irrespective of the language and industry, what I seek from a project is good story and role," Aishwarya told IANS.
The yet-untitled project will be helmed by Siddharth Siva.
In the film, Nivin is rumoured to be playing a student leader.
The project, which went on the floors last week, also stars Aparna Mohan, Sreenivasan, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Maniyanpilla Raju and Aju Varghese.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More