Aishwarya Rajesh Gears Up For Malayalam Debut
National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll.
Chennai: National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll. After bagging a leading role with Arjun Rampal in ‘Daddy’ earlier this year, the actress is now all set to make her Malayalam debut opposite actor Nivin Pauly.
"I've always wanted to work in the Malayalam industry. Though I got a few offers in the past, I couldn't take them up due to other commitments. Irrespective of the language and industry, what I seek from a project is good story and role," Aishwarya told IANS.
The yet-untitled project will be helmed by Siddharth Siva.
In the film, Nivin is rumoured to be playing a student leader.
The project, which went on the floors last week, also stars Aparna Mohan, Sreenivasan, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Maniyanpilla Raju and Aju Varghese.
Recommended For You
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- Wedding bells?Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa's Boyfriend to Enter the House to Propose to Her
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know