Aishwarya Rajesh Gears Up For Malayalam Debut
National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll.
Chennai: National Award-winning Tamil film ‘Kaaka Muttai’ fame Aishwarya Rajesh is on a roll. After bagging a leading role with Arjun Rampal in ‘Daddy’ earlier this year, the actress is now all set to make her Malayalam debut opposite actor Nivin Pauly.
"I've always wanted to work in the Malayalam industry. Though I got a few offers in the past, I couldn't take them up due to other commitments. Irrespective of the language and industry, what I seek from a project is good story and role," Aishwarya told IANS.
The yet-untitled project will be helmed by Siddharth Siva.
In the film, Nivin is rumoured to be playing a student leader.
The project, which went on the floors last week, also stars Aparna Mohan, Sreenivasan, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Maniyanpilla Raju and Aju Varghese.
Recommended For You
- MOTIVATIONI Motivate Myself Talking to Shami and Bhuvneshwar: Mohit Sharma
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Just A Good FilmDangal Doesn't Promote Me or a Sports Personality: Aamir Khan