Aishwaryaa R Dhanush turns writer, pens autobiography
Chennai: After successfully directing two movies "3" and "Vai raja Vai", filmmaker Aishwaryaa R Dhanush is all set to launch her autobiography titled "Standing On An Apple Box".
The 34-year-old daughter of Rajinikanth penned her life story as a celebrity child, star wife, filmmaker, and mother. "I am coming up with my autobiography named 'Standing On An Apple Box', which is expected to come out by end of this year.
"This going to be my debut book and will give the readers a glimpse about my personal life and incidents. I'm melancholic by nature so there are philosophical musings alongside a personal narrative which has a mix of different emotions, from highs and lows to anger and gratitude,"
Aishwaryaa said in a statement. The 200-250 pages autobiography will be published by Harper Collins.
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats For Women Rights, Slams Triple Talaq
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls