Aishwaryaa R Dhanush turns writer, pens autobiography
Chennai: After successfully directing two movies "3" and "Vai raja Vai", filmmaker Aishwaryaa R Dhanush is all set to launch her autobiography titled "Standing On An Apple Box".
The 34-year-old daughter of Rajinikanth penned her life story as a celebrity child, star wife, filmmaker, and mother. "I am coming up with my autobiography named 'Standing On An Apple Box', which is expected to come out by end of this year.
"This going to be my debut book and will give the readers a glimpse about my personal life and incidents. I'm melancholic by nature so there are philosophical musings alongside a personal narrative which has a mix of different emotions, from highs and lows to anger and gratitude,"
Aishwaryaa said in a statement. The 200-250 pages autobiography will be published by Harper Collins.
Recommended For You
- Ola Outstation Review: Perfect Ride For Last Minute Weekend Plans
- Malaika is a Dynamic Fashion Icon, Says Celebrity Stylist Maneka Harisinghani
- ASEAN-India Artists' Camp: Bringing Together Art, Culture and Traditions of 11 Countries
- Tata Nexon Undercuts Maruti Vitara Brezza by Rs 1.5 Lakhs
- Breaking Myths With Mandira Bedi: Crunches Are The Key To Get Flat Abs