Ajay Devgn Starrer Shivaay Gets U/A Certificate
Image: Official poster of 'Shivaay'
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn on Monday said his forthcoming directorial venture Shivaay has been granted a U/A certificate by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
Ajay, who has acted in, directed and co-produced Shivaay, took to Twitter to share that the censor board officials were "highly cordial" and "co-operative" over certifying the film.
"Shivaay has been certified U/A. CBFC was highly cordial and co-operative. Many thanks to Pahlaj Nihalaniji," Ajay tweeted.
Shivaay has been certified U/A. CBFC was highly cordial & co-operative. Many thanks to @NihalaniPahlaj ji.
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) October 17, 2016
Shivaay, which is slated to release on October 28 around the occasion of Diwali, will clash at the box office with filmmaker Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which is currently facing problems for featuring Pakistan actor Fawad Khan.
Apart from Ajay, the film also stars Sayyeshaa Saigal, Erika Kaar, Vir Das and Girish Karnad.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records