Alia-Varun's Badrinath Ki Dulhania Inching Towards the Rs 100 Crore Mark
Director Shashank Khaitan’s Badrinath Ki Dulhania is still going strong at the box office, a week after its release.
Director Shashank Khaitan’s Badrinath Ki Dulhania is still going strong at the box office, a week after its release. The Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan starrer has earned Rs 90.77 crores in 10 days of its release and trade pundits state that the film will be entering the esteemed Rs 100 crore club this week itself.
A sequel of sorts to Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, the film pairs up Alia and Varun for the third time. Produced by Karan Johar, the film received good response from the audience in its first weekend and since then, has been going strong at the box office. It also helped that there was no major Bollywood release the next Friday which could give Badri.... a stiff competition at the Box Office.
Both Dharma Productions and Shashank Kahitan have expressed their desire to make a third part in the series. “We are delighted with the response. We are getting a lot of encouragement. After seeing the film, the audience is coming out of the theatres with happy faces. I am really keen to make the third instalment of the ‘...Dulhania’ franchise,” Khaitan said to a daily.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More