Allu Aravind is Proud of Son Allu Arjun
Producer Allu Aravind is proud of his son Allu Arjun, whose latest Telugu outing 'Sarrainodu' has emerged as the highest grossing film in the actor's career and among the biggest hits in Telugu filmdom.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Producer Allu Aravind is proud of his son Allu Arjun, whose latest Telugu outing 'Sarrainodu' has emerged as the highest grossing film in the actor's career and among the biggest hits in Telugu filmdom.
"'Ghajini' was Aamir's biggest hit back then. 'Magadheera' is Ram Charan's highest grossing film. Now, I am happy that 'Sarrainodu' also made on our Geetha Arts banner is Allu Arjun's highest grossing film and among the biggest hits of Telugu cinema," Aravind told IANS.
This year so far has been phenomenal for Arjun, who bagged four awards for his powerful role in Telugu historic drama "Rudhramadevi".
"I played a supporting role in a heroine-centric movie out of respect for cinema and respect for women. I feel more such movies need to be made. I am happy that the decision paid back multi fold with the audience and critics loving my role as Gona Ganna Reddy in the movie," Arjun said.
His awards for his performance in "Rudhramadevi" include IIFA - Best Supporting Actor, CineMaa Critics Award, Filmfare Critics Award and SIIMA Best Supporting Actor.
Meanwhile, Arjun will team up for director Harish Shankar for a yet-untitled Telugu project next.
Recommended For You
- India vs Sri Lanka: Lakmal Ready to Trouble Hosts Again In Nagpur
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- Jurassic World 2 First Glimpse Sees Chris Pratt Treating Ancient Predators Like Pets
- Sonam Kapoor Makes a Splash at an Event with a Colorful Fashion Ensemble; See Pic