Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav