Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- DHONI DILEMMAMS Dhoni May Play Warm-Up Games Against England Before ODI Series
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits