Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Pakistan's Mohammad Hafeez Reported for Suspect Bowling Action
- Secret Superstar Is More Than Just a Story of Dreams and Passion, Here's Why
- Aamir Khan is the Real Owner of Twitter: KRK Hits Back After His Account Suspension