Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
Recommended For You
- Android 8.0 Oreo is Here While Only 1.2 Percent Users Are on Latest Android 7.1 OS
- 2017 Hyundai Verna Launched, Here's All You Need to Know
- Taimur Steals the Thunder From Kareena, Karisma in a Recent Photo
- Virat Kohli in Touching Distance of Yet Another Milestone
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother