Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
Recommended For You
- When Wankhede Sung 'Happy Birthday' for Sachin Tendulkar
- Tanmay Bhat Writes a Heartfelt Note to Sachin Tendulkar on His Birthday
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- India Football Goalkeeper Subrata Paul Fails Dope Test
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Monalisa's Transformation Is Inspirational!