Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
A file photo of Amit Sadh.
Mumbai: Actor Amit Sadh, who has previously appeared in films like Kai Po Che!, Guddu Rangeela and Sultan, on Tuesday started shooting for veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varmas upcoming film Sarkar 3.
"I enter a new world today, a new institution altogether. Earlier it was a dream and now it's reality which really excites me and also sends shivers down my spine to even stand in front of Amitabh Bachchan in a movie, a cult that is our very own godfather," Amit said in a statement.
"I feel extremely privileged and also very excited to be directed by Ramu (Varma) sir. Not exaggerating, but I am enjoying every second of interaction with this genius and a man who doesn't want to talk anything other than films.
"I am so happy to join a cast, whose credentials are beyond boastful," he added.
Sarkar 3 features Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film also stars Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dhabolkar and Yami Gautam.
The first two installments - Sarkar and Sarkar Raj - were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right