Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
A file photo of Amit Sadh.
Mumbai: Actor Amit Sadh, who has previously appeared in films like Kai Po Che!, Guddu Rangeela and Sultan, on Tuesday started shooting for veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varmas upcoming film Sarkar 3.
"I enter a new world today, a new institution altogether. Earlier it was a dream and now it's reality which really excites me and also sends shivers down my spine to even stand in front of Amitabh Bachchan in a movie, a cult that is our very own godfather," Amit said in a statement.
"I feel extremely privileged and also very excited to be directed by Ramu (Varma) sir. Not exaggerating, but I am enjoying every second of interaction with this genius and a man who doesn't want to talk anything other than films.
"I am so happy to join a cast, whose credentials are beyond boastful," he added.
Sarkar 3 features Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film also stars Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dhabolkar and Yami Gautam.
The first two installments - Sarkar and Sarkar Raj - were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped