Amy Jackson Feels Privileged To Work With Rajinikanth In 2.0
Image Courtesy: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Amy Jackson says she is absolutely thrilled to be working with superstar Rajinikanth in the upcoming film 2.0.
Directed by Shankar, 2.0 is a sequel to the 201 blockbuster Robot.
The sci fi-action-drama features Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in the role of an antagonist. There were reports that the Singh is Bling actress has shot a song with Rajinikanth, but Amy said currently only action sequences are underway.
"We haven't shot the song yet, actually. We have been shooting for action sequences. I shot for about 60 days with Rajinikanth. I was so thrilled and I am so privileged," she told reporters here.
The 24-year-old actress feels the movie is going to be a landmark in her career.
"The song will be shot in 2017. I think definitely Robot 2 is a milestone in my career. I am very excited to be working with Shankar again. I am excited for the release," she said.
The film is being produced in three languages - Tamil, Telugu and Hindi - and is scheduled to release next year.
Amy was speaking at the special event of Ponds institute about skin care.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- Puskas Award 2016Malaysia Player Beats Messi, Neymar to FIFA Shortlist
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet