DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anjali Patil's next is Kannada film 'Apna Desh'
Apart from actress Anjali Pati Kannada movie 'Apna Desh' will also have Dr Girish Karnad.
The power house of acting and a National School of Drama product, Delhi girl from Nashik Anjali Patil is about to prove her metal in 'Apna Desh'.
Getting accolades for her performance in Indo-Sri Lankan film at the recently concluded 43rd Goa International Film Festival for 'Oba Nathuva Obe Ekka', Anjali was recognized for her potentiality in Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh'.
She will now feauture in E Chennagangappa's a 'Apna Desh' a film on the culture, people revolution moment and Naxal activities mixed in it.
Completing one schedule of shoot at Kuduremukh surroundings Anjali Patil came before the media on Monday to share how she felt being a part of the Kannada film 'Apna Desh'.
"I play the bold and brilliant character of Vasundhara in the film. I do connect myself to the role offered to me. By the way the first tempting aspect for me was the presence of Dr Girish Karnad who was a part of the cast.
However, the role of Vasundhara in 'Apna Desh' is of a fighter and the actor is waiting to work with Dr Girish Karnad in the second schedule of 'Apna Desh' says the actress who made a her debut in 'Delhi in a Day' in 2011.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere