Anne Hathaway Explains How Motherhood Has Changed Her
The actress insists she was not satisfied with the life she led before becoming a parent.
A file photo
London: Anne Hathaway says after becoming a mother she is in a better and healthier space.
The 34-year-old actress, who gave birth to her baby son Jonathan in March 2016, says she is much happier in herself now that she has a "simple" routine fitted around her child,whom she has with husband Adam Shulman, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm happy when things are simple. Since having a kid, I find it a lot easier to do that. The day begins with a checklist: 'Is he breathing? Is he healthy? Is he growing? Is he thriving?' If I get four yeses it's really hard to upset my day," Hathaway says.
The actress insists she was not satisfied with the life she led before becoming a parent. "I just wasn't feeling satisfied by the other stuff. It was too stressful and kept me at a distance from things that I loved."
Recommended For You
- Neymar Angered By Questions Related to Transfer to Real Madrid
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- 6 Steps to Help You Do More Effective Parenting
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank