Anne Hathaway Explains How Motherhood Has Changed Her
The actress insists she was not satisfied with the life she led before becoming a parent.
A file photo
London: Anne Hathaway says after becoming a mother she is in a better and healthier space.
The 34-year-old actress, who gave birth to her baby son Jonathan in March 2016, says she is much happier in herself now that she has a "simple" routine fitted around her child,whom she has with husband Adam Shulman, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm happy when things are simple. Since having a kid, I find it a lot easier to do that. The day begins with a checklist: 'Is he breathing? Is he healthy? Is he growing? Is he thriving?' If I get four yeses it's really hard to upset my day," Hathaway says.
The actress insists she was not satisfied with the life she led before becoming a parent. "I just wasn't feeling satisfied by the other stuff. It was too stressful and kept me at a distance from things that I loved."
Recommended For You
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Is Lost In His Character as He Sells Papad on the Streets of Jaipur
- Champions League: Mueller Shines as Bayern Thrash 10-man Besiktas
- Queen Elizabeth Makes Surprise Appearance At London Fashion Week
- Reliance Jio Ranked 17th Among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018