Anthony Hopkins Unsure of Transformers: The Last Knight Plot
Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins says he doesn't really understand the plot of Transformers: The Last Knight.
The 79-year-old has joined the franchise as Edmund Burton, who devoted his life to the study of ancestries of humans and Transformers. The actor says he had a terrific time making the movie, but he wasn't really sure about the complicated plot, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
You're not going to ask me to explain the plot are you? Because it's so very complicated and there's the whole mythology of four previous films that come into play. I have to admit, I don't quite get all of it," Hopkins told Event magazine.
All I know is I play a highly educated, eccentric English lord. I had a terrific time making it. Mark Wahlberg was wonderful to work with, the locations were excellent (Northumberland, Norway, Arizona, the Isle of Skye and Stonehenge) and I showed up, put my costume on, said my lines and stayed out of trouble. That's all I ever do. It beats working for a living, he added.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I in Centurion: Team India Report Card
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
- Watch Video : Baaghi 2 Trailer's Honest Reaction
- Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Splash Romance All Over the Streets of Jamaica, See Pics
- Jeet Raval's Straight Drive Ricochets Off Bowler's Head for a Six