Antonio Banderas Hospitalised After Suffering Heart Scare
Banderas was working out when he suddenly experienced agonising pain in his chest, reports a site.
A file photo.
London: Actor Antonio Banderas was taken to a hospital near his home in Surrey after he reportedly suffered a major heart scare while exercising.
Banderas was taken to hospital last week.
Banderas was working out when he suddenly experienced agonising pain in his chest, reports aceshowbiz.com.
An ambulance was called and he was rushed to St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey. Doctors kept the 56-year-old in for observation, but decided to release him after being satisfied that he was safe to go home.
Banderas, who is now recovering, confirmed that he had an "episode". He praised the doctors who helped him during his health crisis.
"The Expendables 3" star lives in Cobham after he divorced Melanie Griffith in 2015. He is currently dating a Dutch investment consultant named Nicole Kempel.
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- French Wine County Introduces Beef That'll Taste of Burgundy
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer