Anushka Sharma on 'A' certificate for 'NH10': Stayed true to story, subject
Directed by Navdeep Singh, 'NH10' features Anushka Sharma and Neil Bhoopalam in lead roles.
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma says she knew her debut movie production "NH10" will be certified for an adult audience.
"When we made the film, we knew there is a possibility of getting A-certificate. We stayed true to the story, we stayed real to the subject... I think every film is not for everyone," Anushka Sharma said here.
Directed by Navdeep Singh, "NH10" features Anushka and Neil Bhoopalam in lead roles.
Anushka is not taking too much pressure for the movie as she is confident that she's "backed by a good film".
"If actors start thinking that because of us, everything will work, then that's stupidity. Audiences may come to watch a film because of your popularity, but after that, it's the script and content that matters. You are as good as your work you do," said the "Band Baaja Baaraat" actress.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war