DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AR Rahman, Shruti Haasan Are At Cannes 2017 For Their Film Sangamithra
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman and actress Shruti Haasan are at the 70th Cannes Film Festival to unveil the trilingual magnum opus Sangamithra. The look was unveiled on Twitter later.
— Galatta Media (@galattadotcom) May 18, 2017
The music maestro took to Instagram and shared photographs from the city. Rahman, in a statement, expressed his elation and said, "I'm very excited working on this ambitious project 'Sangamithra'. I am looking forward to joining the team at Cannes."
Shruti Haasan, who plays the titular role, will also walk the red carpet alongside Rahman. "Cannes day one begins! Lovely to meet up with the amazing @arrahman again to announce #sangamithra #cannes70," she captioned their photograph.
A Hindi, Tamil and Telugu trilingual, Sangamithra stars Shruti Haasan as the protagonist, while Jayam Ravi and Arya are the chief male protagonists. The film is directed by Sundar C, produced by Thenandal Studios and has Rahman as its music director.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users