Are Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Planning To Get Back Together?
The two are reportedly 'talking on the phone almost everyday'.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Former Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly still love each other despite having been separated for several months.
According to a source, Jolie and Pitt have rekindled their romance after months apart, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"They've been seeing each other several times a week lately. Slowly the old feelings have started to return," the source told Life & Style magazine.
"They've been open with each other like they haven't been in years, and it's like they are now dating again," the source added.
The two are reportedly "talking on the phone almost every day."
Jolie decided to end the marriage in September 2016. Since then, the two have been in a custody battle over their six children.
Recommended For You
- If Di Stefano Could Leave Real Madrid, So Can Ronaldo: Real Great Sanchis
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Rafael Nadal Says Lower-ranked Players Need More Money
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Let's Take Padmaavat For What It Is- A Film, Not A Community Validation Stamp