Arjun's First Ever Salt-And-Pepper Look in 'Nibunan' is Out
For the first time in his career, southern actor Arjun will be seen sporting a salt-and-pepper look in the upcoming Tamil-Kannada bilingual investigative thriller Nibunan.
Arjun in a still from Nibunan
Chennai: For the first time in his career, southern actor Arjun will be seen sporting a salt-and-pepper look in the upcoming Tamil-Kannada bilingual investigative thriller Nibunan.
"Arjun looks absolutely stunning in his salt-and-pepper look. This is the first time he is sporting such a look and I am sure audiences will love it. In the film, he plays a DSP, who is witty, skilled and solves crimes sincerely," the film's director Arun Vaidyanathan said in a statement.
Packed with high-octane action scenes, the film also stars Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Shruti Hariharan, Vaibhav, Suman and Suhasini Mani Ratnam.
Having shot across several locations in Tamil Nadu and Bengaluru, the film is gearing up for release soon.
Recommended For You
- Dunkirk Movie Review: A Riveting, Overwhelming Piece of Cinema
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Baleno Alpha CVT For Rs 8.34 Lakhs
- Check Out The Trailer of Jab Harry Met Sejal
- I Never Call The Paparazzi, They Just Turn Up: Sonam Kapoor on Airport Looks
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary