Arjun's First Ever Salt-And-Pepper Look in 'Nibunan' is Out
Arjun in a still from Nibunan
Chennai: For the first time in his career, southern actor Arjun will be seen sporting a salt-and-pepper look in the upcoming Tamil-Kannada bilingual investigative thriller Nibunan.
"Arjun looks absolutely stunning in his salt-and-pepper look. This is the first time he is sporting such a look and I am sure audiences will love it. In the film, he plays a DSP, who is witty, skilled and solves crimes sincerely," the film's director Arun Vaidyanathan said in a statement.
Packed with high-octane action scenes, the film also stars Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Shruti Hariharan, Vaibhav, Suman and Suhasini Mani Ratnam.
Having shot across several locations in Tamil Nadu and Bengaluru, the film is gearing up for release soon.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival