Arya to Play the Villain in The Great Father
A file photo of Arya.
Chennai: Tamil film actor Arya, who has so far played cameo roles in Malayalam films such as Urumi and Double Barrel, will be essaying a full-length antagonist's role in upcoming The Great Father in the language.
"Arya has been finalised as the villain. Unlike the regular portrayal of baddies in southern cinema, his role will stand out and appeal to the audiences. He is expected to join the sets soon," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Arya will lock horns with actor Mammootty in the film, which is being directed by debutant Haneef Adeni.
The project also stars Tamil actress Sneha, who is making a comeback after being away on a maternity break.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Rain Plays Spoilsport as RCB & SRH Share Points
- Zaheer-Sagarika Perfect Match, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It