As a Fan of Eega, I Want a Sequel: Nani
A still from Eega.
Chennai: Actor Nani, best known for working with S.S Rajamouli in Telugu revenge drama ace Eega, says as a fan of the film he would like the sequel to be made. He believes the best person to take a call in this regard his Rajamouli himself.
"Even today, I keep reading reports on Eega 2. As much as I wish it was true, there's no update yet on the project. Whenever I keep bumping into Rajamouli sir, I jokingly ask him about Eega 2. As a fan of Eega, I want the sequel," Nani told IANS.
In the critically-acclaimed 2012 film, Nani returns as a fly to avenge his killers and protect his girlfriend.
"I die in the first part. Technically, I won't have a role in the sequel, but I still want it to be made. However, the decision to make the sequel completely rests with Rajamouli sir. I'm eagerly looking forward to it," he said.
Nani, whose latest film Majnu released in cinemas last week, is currently busy shooting for Telugu film, Nenu Local.
Recommended For You
- India vs England U-19 Series: Prithvi Shaw Headlines Squad
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Sasikala is No Replacement of Jayalalithaa, Won't Last Long, Says Author Vaasanthi
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More