As a Fan of Eega, I Want a Sequel: Nani
A still from Eega.
Chennai: Actor Nani, best known for working with S.S Rajamouli in Telugu revenge drama ace Eega, says as a fan of the film he would like the sequel to be made. He believes the best person to take a call in this regard his Rajamouli himself.
"Even today, I keep reading reports on Eega 2. As much as I wish it was true, there's no update yet on the project. Whenever I keep bumping into Rajamouli sir, I jokingly ask him about Eega 2. As a fan of Eega, I want the sequel," Nani told IANS.
In the critically-acclaimed 2012 film, Nani returns as a fly to avenge his killers and protect his girlfriend.
"I die in the first part. Technically, I won't have a role in the sequel, but I still want it to be made. However, the decision to make the sequel completely rests with Rajamouli sir. I'm eagerly looking forward to it," he said.
Nani, whose latest film Majnu released in cinemas last week, is currently busy shooting for Telugu film, Nenu Local.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- VIVO Retains IPL Title Sponsorship With Rs 2199 Crore Bid
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More