As a Fan of Eega, I Want a Sequel: Nani
A still from Eega.
Chennai: Actor Nani, best known for working with S.S Rajamouli in Telugu revenge drama ace Eega, says as a fan of the film he would like the sequel to be made. He believes the best person to take a call in this regard his Rajamouli himself.
"Even today, I keep reading reports on Eega 2. As much as I wish it was true, there's no update yet on the project. Whenever I keep bumping into Rajamouli sir, I jokingly ask him about Eega 2. As a fan of Eega, I want the sequel," Nani told IANS.
In the critically-acclaimed 2012 film, Nani returns as a fly to avenge his killers and protect his girlfriend.
"I die in the first part. Technically, I won't have a role in the sequel, but I still want it to be made. However, the decision to make the sequel completely rests with Rajamouli sir. I'm eagerly looking forward to it," he said.
Nani, whose latest film Majnu released in cinemas last week, is currently busy shooting for Telugu film, Nenu Local.
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18