Ayushmann Khurrana-Rajkummar Rao's Bareilly Ki Barfi Gets Its Release Date
A file photo.
Mumbai: Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's upcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi is all set to hit the screens on July 21 next year.
The film is a quirky romantic comedy rooted in the subculture of the north Indian city Bareilly, starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon, and Rajkummar Rao, read a statement.
The film will feature Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press. Rajkummar will be seen as an author and Kriti as a straight-forward and liberated girl.
The shooting had kicked off in Lucknow in October and the team has wrapped up their first schedule.
Recommended For You
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack