Ayushmann Khurrana-Rajkummar Rao's Bareilly Ki Barfi Gets Its Release Date
A file photo.
Mumbai: Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's upcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi is all set to hit the screens on July 21 next year.
The film is a quirky romantic comedy rooted in the subculture of the north Indian city Bareilly, starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon, and Rajkummar Rao, read a statement.
The film will feature Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press. Rajkummar will be seen as an author and Kriti as a straight-forward and liberated girl.
The shooting had kicked off in Lucknow in October and the team has wrapped up their first schedule.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology