Ayushmann Khurrana-Rajkummar Rao's Bareilly Ki Barfi Gets Its Release Date
A file photo.
Mumbai: Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's upcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi is all set to hit the screens on July 21 next year.
The film is a quirky romantic comedy rooted in the subculture of the north Indian city Bareilly, starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon, and Rajkummar Rao, read a statement.
The film will feature Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press. Rajkummar will be seen as an author and Kriti as a straight-forward and liberated girl.
The shooting had kicked off in Lucknow in October and the team has wrapped up their first schedule.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- Top 5 Upcoming SUVs in India in 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport and More
- Mubarakan Title Track: Anil-Arjun Present to You the New Party Anthem
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats