Ayushmann Khurrana-Rajkummar Rao's Bareilly Ki Barfi Gets Its Release Date
A file photo.
Mumbai: Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's upcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi is all set to hit the screens on July 21 next year.
The film is a quirky romantic comedy rooted in the subculture of the north Indian city Bareilly, starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon, and Rajkummar Rao, read a statement.
The film will feature Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press. Rajkummar will be seen as an author and Kriti as a straight-forward and liberated girl.
The shooting had kicked off in Lucknow in October and the team has wrapped up their first schedule.
Recommended For You
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money