DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Baahubali Writer Is Working On Sequels of Nayak, Rowdy Rathore
Image: Youtube/ A still from Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
Mumbai: Noted writer KV Vijayendra Prasad is working on the sequels of Anil Kapoor's Nayak: The Real Hero and Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore.
Nayak: The Real Hero starred Anil, Rani Mukerji, Amrish Puri, Paresh Rawal in the lead. The 2001 political thriller film was directed by Shankar.
Rowdy Rathore, which released in 2012, featured Akshay and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead. The action film was directed by Prabhu Deva.
"I am writing the sequels for Anil Kapoor's 'Nayak' and 'Rowdy Rathore'. I am still working on the stories. It's too early to share details about the story and the cast. These are the first sequels for me so I am looking forward to it," Prasad said.
According to him, both the films will hopefully go on floors next year.
The Baahubali fame writer says working on a sequel is a tough job.
"To take ahead the story of hugely popular films is no easy task. It's difficult to crack down on an idea that has a good plot line and is entertaining as well," he says.
Prasad has also written the script of Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika -The Queen of Jhansi, but did not share any details about the project.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes