Bareilly Ki Barfi to Release on August 18
Image: Twitter/Ayushmann Khurrana
Mumbai: Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's forthcoming directorial Bareilly Ki Barfi, which was earlier supposed to release on July 21, will now hit the screens in August.
Its release date has been pushed to August 18, says the spokesperson of the film.
Bareilly Ki Barfi, a romantic comedy, is set in the north Indian city of Bareilly.
Starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao, the film has been written by Ashwiny's husband, Nitesh Tiwari, who had directed the blockbuster Dangal.
Talking about her role in Bareilly Ki Barfi Kriti had earlier told IANS: "It's a very tomboyish character. She is a girl living in Bareilly but doing things on her own terms. She is someone who is quite bratty and who questions the basic norms."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies