Bareilly Ki Barfi to Release on August 18
Starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao, the film has been directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari.
Image: Twitter/Ayushmann Khurrana
Mumbai: Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's forthcoming directorial Bareilly Ki Barfi, which was earlier supposed to release on July 21, will now hit the screens in August.
Its release date has been pushed to August 18, says the spokesperson of the film.
Bareilly Ki Barfi, a romantic comedy, is set in the north Indian city of Bareilly.
Starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao, the film has been written by Ashwiny's husband, Nitesh Tiwari, who had directed the blockbuster Dangal.
Talking about her role in Bareilly Ki Barfi Kriti had earlier told IANS: "It's a very tomboyish character. She is a girl living in Bareilly but doing things on her own terms. She is someone who is quite bratty and who questions the basic norms."
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Why 'Freely Available' Geospatial Data is Crucial For Development [An Insight]
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Raveena Tandon, Gauhar Khan, Other Bollywood Celebrities Slam Papon
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics