Beauty and The Beast Title Track Video Captures The Essence of The Magical Love-Story
Song as old as rhyme will take you back in time!
The official video of Beauty and the Beast Title Track is here and it's as magical as we expected it to be. The age old classic composed by Alan Menken has been recreated for Disney's live-action and the new twist makes it all the more special. Ariana Grande and John Legend have lent their voices for the song. Both the singers also feature in the video along with Belle and Beast.
Ariana Grande is dressed in a flurry red gown and the choreography around her resembles the iconic magical rose. While John Legend syncs his melodious voice to the keys and sings the song as old as rhyme, it's Ariana's contemporary voice that gives the song a modern touch. Also, the song ends with Ariana standing at the same window where the magical rose is kept. The makers very smartly engaged every important component of the Beasts's castle in the song.
Beauty and The Beast title track is melodious, beautiful and surreal to look at. Directed by Bill Condon, the film releases on March 17.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Mohammad Hafeez Reported for Suspect Bowling Action for Third Time
- Have You Seen These Inside Photos From Ekta Kapoor's Pre-Diwali Bash Yet?
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season