Being Married To Best Friend is Beautiful, Says Bipasha Basu
Image: Instagram/ Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is about to complete a year of marriage with actor Karan Singh Grover, says wedding are beautiful when you marry your best friend.
Bipasha and Karan tied the knot in April 2016. The No Entry actress took to Instagram to share a throwback photograph of her marriage.
"It's going to be a year soon of us being married. Marriages are beautiful when you are married to your best friend... your soulmate. I miss you Karan Singh Grover. Counting days to come back to you," Bipasha captioned the image.
The pair was last seen together in the 2015 horror film Alone. Bipasha currently has no films in her kitty.
Karan will next be seen in 3 Dev, which is the story of a couple where the wife is extremely religious and the husband is not.
They rent out their house to three youngsters and certain situations lead to the three being termed 'God', leading to hilarious situations of lies, mistaken identity and chaos.
The film also stars Tisca Chopra, Kay Kay Menon, Kunal Roy Kapur and TV actor Ravi Dubey, who marks his big screen debut with the film.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage