Beyonce Planning to Deliver Twins at Home
Photo via AP.
Los Angeles: Popular Hollywood couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are reportedly planning to welcome their twins at home rather than hospital and are turning their mansion into a one million pounds private maternity ward.
Medical equipment including incubators and an entire professional neonatal wing has been shipped into the couple's property, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Vans full of high-tech kit have been seen arriving at the mansion over past few days, suggesting the due day is fast approaching.
She's in prime physical condition and they are setting up a professional maternity unit inside the house for the birth. There will also be an ambulance on standby to take her to Cedars-Sinai Hospital should she or the babies need hospital care.
Jay Z can be seen going in and out of the property, but Beyonce is lying low, the neighbour added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas