Beyonce Planning to Deliver Twins at Home
Popular Hollywood couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are reportedly planning to welcome their twins at home rather than hospital and are turning their mansion into a one million pounds private maternity ward.
Photo via AP.
Los Angeles: Popular Hollywood couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are reportedly planning to welcome their twins at home rather than hospital and are turning their mansion into a one million pounds private maternity ward.
Medical equipment including incubators and an entire professional neonatal wing has been shipped into the couple's property, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Vans full of high-tech kit have been seen arriving at the mansion over past few days, suggesting the due day is fast approaching.
She's in prime physical condition and they are setting up a professional maternity unit inside the house for the birth. There will also be an ambulance on standby to take her to Cedars-Sinai Hospital should she or the babies need hospital care.
Jay Z can be seen going in and out of the property, but Beyonce is lying low, the neighbour added.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Guard of Honour for Real Madrid From Barcelona Before El Clasico
- Ravi Shastri Exclusive: "Both Me and Virat Play to Win"
- THE TIPPLING POINT | A Bohemian Affair: The Genesis of Pilsner in Three Acts
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?