Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
This year, the focus is on commoners as well as celebrities.
Mumbai: Bhojpuri actress Antara Biswas, who is better known as Mona Lisa, is one of the contestants of the tenth season of reality show Bigg Boss. She is happy with superstar Salman Khan hosting the show, and says she will make herself "watchable to him".
"Since Salman Khan is our host, I will make myself watchable to him," Antara, who hails from Kolkata, told IANS before entering the house.
The actress is also considering this opportunity as a stepping stone into the Hindi film industry.
"Being a Bhojpuri actress, it would be a great opportunity for me to get a good exposure to the national audience. I have been following the show as an audience for many years. I think it might just be the first step towards Bollywood," she said.
The reality show, an Indian version of international series Celebrity Big Brother, features celebrities locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance, without any luxury.
This year, the focus is on commoners as well as celebrities. The Colors show was launched earlier this month.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Huawei Honor 6X: Which One to Look Out For?
- Virat Kohli and Co Thank Pune for Hospitality as They Head to Cuttack
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 To Launch Tomorrow: All You Need to Know