Bigg Boss 10, Day 12: Away from home, housemates bring in Diwali in the Bigg Boss house
Diwali is just around the corner and the festivities have already begun in the Bigg Boss house and Bigg Boss has made the occasion memorable for the housemates.
The day begins with Bigg Boss surprising the housemates by keeping gifts in the storeroom sent by their family and loved ones.
On seeing the gifts, housemates rejoice and some even get little emotional as they miss celebrations back home.
Bigg Boss asks the housemates to get dressed in traditional attire for a small puja that is held in the garden area.
All decked up for the occasion, housemates gather in the garden area for puja proceedings. Swami Omiji recites mantras and perform rituals bringing in positivity inside the house. Housemates also prepare Prasad for the occasion and light firecrackers post puja adding more light to the festivities.
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story