Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
The gap between the Indiawale and the Celebrities is becoming wider by the day.
The gap between the Indiawale and the Celebrities is becoming wider by the day. In the wee hours of the night, the commoners do a secret meeting in the washroom area and decide to trouble the celebrities. On Priyanka’s behest Swamiji demands for food from the sleepy Sevaks.
Unwillingly, the Sevaks get up from their slumber and prepare food for Swamiji. The dining table heats up again as another massive argument breaks out between Om swami and Rahul Dev and Priyanka and Rohan. Priyanka even punishes Rohan thereafter and asks him to wash her clothes in the middle of the night.
The player that he is proving to be, Swamiji apologizes to the Sevaks for his unjust behavior the next morning. Celebrities decide to bury the hatchet and forgive Swamiji. Gaurav informs the commoners that Om Swami is bad mouthing them behind their backs. Swamiji tells everyone that his own team is using him against the celebrities. While this leaves the commoners in a state of shock, they soon infer that Swamiji is playing a double game.
At lunchtime, argument between Rohan and Manu heats up and inmates find themselves taking sides. The first task of the house, Raaz, has celebrities again putting their thinking hats on to guess the Indiawala by the clues that have been given to them. Sevaks name Lokesh which turns out to be a wrong guess.
With only a few riddles left, will the Sevaks lose the only chance to become Maliks?
Recommended For You
- TRANS-TASMAN RIVALRYAustralia Vs New Zealand, 1st ODI, Live Score: Kiwis Need 325 to Win
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- HEARTBROKENReal Madrid Equaliser a "Jug of Cold Water" For Barcelona's Luis Enrique
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man